HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE?
Get an instant estimate for your exact home!Get My Free Quote
Advantages of Investing in Solar Power
Here are some of the benefits of having a solar energy system that lasts for 25+ years:
Return on Investment
When your solar energy system is built to last, this gives you time to build up a return on your investment. Let’s go through a breakdown of the components that are involved in determining your payback period.
- Gross cost of your solar panel system: This varies depending on the size of the system and the equipment used.
- Upfront financial incentives: Did you receive any tax breaks or rebates that helped lower the cost of your solar system? Federal, state, and local incentives all exist.
- Monthly electricity usage: How much electricity do you use every month? If your electricity bill is high, then your payback period is going to be reduced because your panels will be eliminating your energy bill or substantially reducing it.
- Electricity generation: There are many variables that impact how much electricity your solar panels will produce such as roof size, season, and weather. The amount of electricity your solar panels produce will depend on the design of your solar system.
- Additional incentives: Many electricity companies give you a per kilowatt-hour credit for the electricity your solar panels produce. This can be a monetary benefit.
There are many factors to consider when calculating how long it will take to see your return. However, rest assured, in time you will hit your payback period and your solar system will have paid for itself. At that point, you can kick back and enjoy your savings.
Easy to Maintain
The long-term benefits of solar include a low maintenance system. Solar panels are very easy to take care of and only need to be cleaned 2-3 times a year with a leaf blower or water hose. Going solar makes it easy to produce your own power.
Mae and Lee - Virginia
Mae and Lee, a couple from VA saved $7,665 by taking advantage of the federal solar tax credit when they purchased their solar system in 2020
Choose an Energy Source that Lasts
Now that we have done our research on the reliability of solar panels, let’s talk about the source. Solar panels obtain their energy from the Sun, the most reliable source of energy in the world. According to the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy its power “is nearly limitless”.
Going solar has many long-term benefits. There are many warranties available for your solar energy system. Solar loans have consistent monthly energy payments so your bill will never go up. Solar panels receive their energy from a powerful and endless energy source, the Sun.
Contact us to learn more about the long-term benefits of solar energy.
Schedule a Solar Consultation
Get a free quote today!
We’ll cover your first year’s payments*